The Best Sic Bo Bonuses for January 2023
No matter which online casino you land yourself on, there will be some form of bonus on offer. Bonuses have become a huge part of the online gambling scene – without them it simply would not be the same. Bonuses have become one of the major advantages to playing online versus going to a land-based casino. The competition within online gambling is growing fiercely and bonuses are one way in which casinos set themselves apart from others. If you are a keen Sic Bo player then it is definitely worth your while to learn how to hunt for the best Sic Bo bonuses online.
Bonuses are offered in such a way so as to attract new players as well as maintain the interest of their existing players. Thus, the types of bonuses available are plentiful and all work in different ways. There are welcome bonuses, sign-up bonuses, reload bonuses, deposit bonuses, match deposit bonuses and no-deposit bonuses to name but a few of the more common ones. The latter is by far the most widely sought after, as it requires no deposit from the players themselves, whereas the others do. However, when it comes to Sic Bo not all bonuses will apply so you will need to dig a little deeper to find a bonus that really is the best deal.
There are some games within the online casino scene that are guaranteed to work with bonuses while with other games this is not always the case. With Sic, the latter is the case. Don’t make the mistake of being taken in by all the really generous bonus offers found online only to find out once you have paid your deposit that it does not apply to Sic Bo. While this can be a time-consuming process, there is so much information available online that can help to speed up the process. Look for online casino comparison sites, especially those that list bonuses applicable to Sic Bo. You can see for yourself whether or not the recommendations hold true by going to that casino and reading the fine print. Do this and you will be able to find the best Sic Bo bonuses online. It may take a bit of time and effort initially but once you find the right bonus to play Sic Bo with, it will be well worth it!
Sic Bo Rules
Sic Bo is all about dice; it consists of three dice upon which predictions are made as to their outcome. Sic Bo, while not as popular as some of the more renowned casino games such as blackjack, slots or roulette, it has nevertheless gained ground in terms of popularity both in land-based casinos and online. If you want to learn Sic Bo rules to try your luck at this exciting game then learn the basics by continuing to read below.
As mentioned above, the aim of Sic Bo is to predict the outcome when three dice are rolled. Sic Bo is played using more than one player and the one with the closest prediction to the three numbers rolled is declared the winner. A player is not restricted to making one bet per game but can have multiple bets running at the same time. The cost of each bet will depend on the paytable of the casino you are playing on. While the principle of Sic Bo is pretty simply, it is the betting choices that require some skill. There are seven different types of bets that you can play.
Total bets means players can bet the sum total of the three dice rolled. Two faces is when two of the numbers rolled match the numbers bet. Dice face mean you win when one, two or three of the same numbers are rolled that match the same number that was bet. When three of the same number are rolled this can also refer to a triple bet. An extension of this is betting that any triple will result rather than a specific number. Any pair means betting that two of the same numbers will be rolled. And lastly, a small or large bet means you can bet that the sum total of the dice will fall between 4 and 10 or a large bet predicting the sum total will be between 11 and 17. These conclude the more basic Sic Bo rules you need to know in order to play the game.
What Our Players Say
Types of Bets that can be placed in a Sic Bo casino
“Sic Bo” is a Chinese term meaning “a pair of dice”. The casino game is played with 3 dice and the object of the game is to predict the outcome of the dice. There are 7 kinds of bets which one can make on a Sic Bo game at the casino.
- A player may place a bet on one of the six faces of the dice. In this case, if the number appears on one of the three dice thrown, then the player will be paid at a 1:1 ratio. If the number appears on two of the three thrown dices, then the payout ratio becomes 2:1. And if the number that the player wagered on appears on all three of the dice thrown, then the house will pay him at a ratio of 3:1.
- A wager can also be placed on a combination two numbers. For example, the player may place his wager on the numbers 4 and 6. If those numbers are the result of any two of the three dice, then the player will be paid at a ratio of 5:1 on his bet.
- If a player is feeling particularly lucky, he can opt to place a wager on all three of the dice. The only difference with this bet is that it does not look at the single numbers that appear on each of the dice, but rather the total sum of all the numbers that will appear on the three dice. So, the players will be able to place their wagers on any total from 4 to 17. The ratio of payment for this type of bet fluctuates within the 6:1 and 50:1 ratios depending on the players’ total bets.
- A safer type of bet is the “Small or Big” bet. A “Small” bet means that the player predicts that the sum total of the three dice will be between 4 and 7, while the “Big” bet is a prediction that the sum of the three dice is going to be between 11 and 17.
- A player can also bet on the occurrence of a triplet (i.e. all the dice show the same number) or the occurrence of a pair (two of the same number appears). These bets pay out 150:1 and 8:1 respectively.
Sites Selected By Real Money Games
Even though real money online gambling is a fun way to play your favourite casino games, you can play many of the most well-known games for free using your bonus. This is a great way to try out a variety of games and stand a chance of winning real money in the process. All of our featured casino sites host the following list of casino games and have been tested by us.